RICHARD® Carbon Steel ERGO-GRIP SERIES Joint Knife - Globally recognized Richard Knives are nothing short of quality! Flexible full tang blade high-carbon steel blade together with an ergonomic design, soft rubber-like handle material and a die-cast steelhead on the hammer end together ensures an optimum knife!
Key Features >>
- Flexible high-carbon steel blades, 0,05" to 0,065" thick
- Full tang blades, heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Soft rubber-like handle material, Santoprene, provides maximum gripping
- Die-cast steelhead on the hammer end
- Ergonomic design that reduces muscle fatigue and strain by eliminating pressure points when scraping and taping
- Soft rubber-like material Santoprene, maximizes grip, cleans easily and is resistant to solvents
- Broad hilt design allows total protection against slipping when scraping any surface
- Recessed finger angle gives finger access when taping and maximizes hand comfort
- Built-in finger cavity allows a comfortable maximum gripping effort when taping or scraping
- High-carbon die-cast steelhead with a maximum flat hammerhead surface and a perfect radius that helps to correctly set nail heads
- Full tang blade, perfectly ground, ensures optimum flexibility and even distribution of compounds
➡️️ ** RICHARD TOOLS ** —> Proudly distributed in #NewZealand by @mannersbuildingproducts !