Recently the Wallboard Tools Plasterboard Cart has undergone a design update. The frame and castor configuration has been upgraded making the Wallboard Tools Plasterboard Cart more manoeuvrable and better value than ever before.
1. The bottom frame now has a “bend” in it – this makes the cart easier to navigate in tight spaces, around corners and through doorways
2. New polyurethane castors – the castors are now manufactured from high quality polyurethane meaning they won’t leave any marks and have a longer operational life
3. Castor configuration – the plasterboard carts updated design now has 3 free moving castors and 1 fixed / locking castor.
As with the previous model it’s important to observe all safety advice including:
• Keeping the locking castor locked when in operation
• Pushing the cart from the end of the sheets
• Having 2 people push the cart when it’s fully loaded
• Not loading the cart with sheets longer than 3.6m
• Not standing beside the sheets when the carts in motion