FibaFuse® 45.7 x .914m is the large size of the original paperless drywall tape and perfect for Wall reinforcement and resurfacing, custom patch & repair! What makes FibaFuse® so good is that it's easy to install and creates stronger joints compared to paper tape! The porous design eliminates bubbles and blisters, allowing compound to flow through the tape for a stronger bond.
FibaFuse® has an open fiber construction which allows the joint compound to flow through the tape, creating a strong bond that dramatically reduces the potential for cracks.
- Suited for Wall reinforcement and resurfacing, custom patch & repair.
- Strong reinforcement - covers over spider web and alligator cracking
- Saves time - restores existing walls without a complete tear-out
- Professional results - easy to cut, easy to install
- Mold-resistant - increased mold protection for a Safer environment
- Open fiber design - fuses with compound/plaster to create a stronger bond
- Strong reinforcement-Repairs spider web and alligator cracking
- Open fiber design-Fuses with compound/plaster to create a stronger bond
- Perfect 10 rating on the ASTM D3273 mold test-Can be installed in almost any high-humidity, moisture-prone environment
- Will work with most types of compounds but an all-purpose is best.
- All FibaFuse® is made in the USA.
Available in various sizes >>
- 10016 - Patch Repair - 23m x 152mm
- 10015 - Joint Tape - 76m x 52mm (Original)
- 10018 - MAX 76m x 52mm
Click here for --> FibaFuse™ Wall Reinforcement
➡️️ ** FibaFuse® ** —> Proudly distributed in #NewZealand by @mannersbuildingproducts !