RICHARD® Carbon Steel Hammerhead Joint Knife - Globally recognized Richard Knives are nothing short of quality! Reliable, durable and flexible high-carbon steel blades that features a Steel Head (full hammering end) with a flat surface and radius designed to set nail heads and knockdown irregularities!
Key Features >>
- High-carbon carbon steel blades, 0,05" to 0,065" thick
- Full tang blades, heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Flexible taping knife blade is hollow ground on both sides
- Steel Head provide a cold-forged steel hammering head
- Handle made from polypropylene
- Optimum blade design, hardness, and flexibility offering reliable, durable, quality workmanship
- Steel Head features a full hammering end with a flat surface and radius designed to set nail heads and knockdown irregularities
- Solvent-resistant handle
➡️️ ** RICHARD TOOLS ** —> Proudly distributed in #NewZealand by @mannersbuildingproducts !