Strait-Flex MEDIUM Drywall Corner Tape. Slightly thinner than Strait-Flex Original, Medium resists dents and paint chipping, cuts easily with a scissors or utility knife, is applied with all-purpose joint compound, and will not rust. Manufactured from Strait-Flex's patented composite material, it is extremely strong, will not fuzz-up when sanding, and is stronger than paper tape.
➡️️ Expertly finish 90º inside corners and intricate off angles with Strait-Flex MEDIUM.
- Creates perfect inside 90º corners and angled corners.
- Commercial “Top Out” applications where drywall meets concrete ceilings.
- Inside angles of bay windows.
- Inside ceiling corners.
- Straightens minor framing irregularities.
- Two times stronger than paper tape.
- Twice as fast as paper or mesh tapes.
- Slightly thinner than Original.
- Slotted edges ensure superior bond.
Available Options >>
- STRAITFLEX Original
- STRAITFLEX Mid-Flex
- STRAITFLEX Medium
- STRAITFLEX Arch Flex
- STRAITFLEX Uno Bead
--> Strait-Flex® Original - Installation Instructions
➡️️ ** STRAIT-FLEX ** —> Proudly distributed in #NewZealand by @mannersbuildingproducts !