MID-FLEX 300, a paper-faced, laminated composite corner tape from Strait-Flex, beautifully finishes outside corners, off angles, and vaulted ceilings. Mid-Flex 300 is also a great choice when replacing damaged metal corner bead. This 3” tape features a pre-finished surface with a PUR–laminated nose ensuring perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding. The tape’s outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond, faster drying, with no rippling or blistering.
➡️️ Highly recommended for corners in vaulted ceilings.
- Off angles and outside 90º corners.
- Outside corners where a large fill or straightening is required.
- Outside corners of bay windows, coffers.
- Vaulted ceilings and butterfly vaults.
- Replacing damaged metal corner bead.
Available Options >>
- STRAITFLEX Original
- STRAITFLEX Mid-Flex
- STRAITFLEX Medium
- STRAITFLEX Arch Flex
- STRAITFLEX Uno Bead
--> Strait-Flex® Original - Installation Instructions
➡️️ ** STRAIT-FLEX ** —> Proudly distributed in #NewZealand by @mannersbuildingproducts !