TapeTech Interchangable Fiberglass Handle is the first by a company to introduce an interchangeable handle system that allows one support handle to be used with every tool.
Whether you use standard, fixed length fibreglass handles or aluminum extension support handles, you’ll need just one base handle. The base handle for the fibreglass system is model FHTT. The base handle for the extension handle system is model XHTT. The base handle fits the corner roller, corner applicator and nail spotter without any adapters. The heavy duty, easy-to-change adapter (CFA-TT) connect the new handles to the corner finishers. And the new, optimal diameter makes TapeTech handles the most ergonomic in the industry. Both base handles feature a D-shaped fitting that securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator and positively prevents the tool from rotating during use. Note: If you use your current Nail Spotters with the new handle system you will need to mount the handle in the back holes of the tabs on the Nail Spotter.
- The Corner Applicator adapter (CAA-TT) is included with the new Corner Applicators (CA07TT and CA08TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Corner Applicators.
- The Nail Spotter adapter (NSA-TT) is included with the new Nail Spotters (Models NS02TT and NS03TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Nail Spotters.
- For any corner finishers or corner flushers, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CFA-TT Adapter.
- If you have the current 35TT or 50TT Corner Applicators, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CAA-TT adapter.
- If you have the current 63TT or 68TT Nail Spotters, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the NSA-TT adapter.
-->15" Flat box from TapeTech tools.
--> Assembly Guide. - Click Here!